Sunday, June 19, 2011

Unashamedly Erotic

There are a lot of female erotica authors put there! (wave meekly) My intrusion into this space isn't meant to be a statement for men, a call for more men to write about their naughty thoughts, or even an editorial on the overabundance of female authors. I'm simply here to write what's in my head and hopefully entertain and excite.

Men do have emotions. I will do my best to weave some of those into my writing. Maybe it will give a slightly different perspective. Maybe it will stand out as unique and different. Maybe it will just suck. I'm truly not sure. Until someone reads it and gives me some feedback, I'll only know that the writing excites me. I'm not my own best critic when it comes to erotica; at least, I don't think I am.

I will continue to write. Been doing it for years, albeit in different genres than erotica. But, through those years I have also written erotica, mostly to titillate others. Outside of an email to friends, these works have never seen publication. Good thing too; they needed a shitload of editing! I guess all the originals were written one-handed!

So, now these tales are being woven and embellished into a coherent storyline. I hope you like the first work, The Sexual Reeducation of Melissa. I plan on writing two more eBooks in this series and then perhaps offering the entire group in a single eBook.

I look forward to your comments and suggestions. You can check out my author page at Smashwords and click on the link to the eBook for a healthy preview of 20% of the contents. I hope you like what you read and can't wait to get more!

Your respects,
Mangus Fitzpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment