Saturday, June 30, 2012

Book Two - First Draft Complete

It has taken quite a bit longer to get this point than I imagined it would - the text at the end of Book One says Book Two will be out in winter 2011. Obviously, I didn't quite make that cut. There were a lot of other things happening, including a few surgeries for family members that threw things off kilter. However, I'm back on track and things are progressing well.


Book Two appears to be a little bit shorter than book one. Not sure if this will shake out to be much different after the edit, but I doubt it. I'm happy with the way its turned out and, having already plotted out Book Three, I don't think I will make any major structural changes to Book Two. I could add a bit more foreshadowing with Lord Z's past loves perhaps, but that is already a major part of Book Three. Maybe I could throw in a bit more about the mysterious council, but would that be giving too much away? Of course, I could just add a bit more sex. Really, I think I can easily put more steam and sweat into a few scenes. Yeah, that's the ticket!


Hopefully, I'll answer these questions before the end of the weekend and actually get it edited and out the door (onto Amazon). Yes, I'm going to go exclusively Amazon for the moment. I will return to Smashwords in the future, but the destiny of Lord Z is to be on Amazon exclusively for a while to see how the Lending Library shapes up. Heck, I don't even know if they have erotica available in the Lending Library, but they do let you put it there exclusively!


Oh, other big news - I should have a print version of Book One soon. Of course, that will be followed closely by Book Two. Will print versions be a big hit? Who knows, but I think it's better to have the variety.


Keep it hard and/or wet!
Mangus


View Mangus' eBooks exclusively at Amazon through September 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment