Saturday, November 24, 2012

Big hit? Fourplay Collection eBook posts 175 sales this week!

OK - I guess there are people on the Kindle that read erotica! 174 people downloaded Fourplay Collection to their Kindles on Thanksgiving. Don't get too excited for me - those were free, but it was nice to see there is some kind of demand for them. I hope those that read it, enjoy it, and subsequently purchase other books. It not a guarantee, but aleast there should be many happy wankers out there over the next week! If you're interested in joining the "masses" here are the links:

Amazon Kindle

CreateSpace Store

Incidently, before the free promotion, I did have one sale for the eBook, so I do at least have that feather in my cap. Now, of course, comes the demand for more books and hopefully more sales. There are other titles available that I've written (see below), so hopefully they will enjoy the Fourplay Collection and look to see what else I've written. If sales go up dramatically in the next month or so, I'll be sure to let you know it was an effective sales technique.

The interesting side is this pushes me up to #262,000 (approxiamtely) in the weekly eBook sales on Amazon. Not enough to merit notice, I'm sure, buy anyone looking to buy a popular book, but interesting nonetheless. Shame it took a free promotion to get there, but now I know that is a legitimate tool to generate numbers on Amazon. Perhaps putting the first book of a series out for free for five days will generate sales of sequels.

Happy and very wet reading to you all!

Mangus

View Mangus' books - search for Mangus Fitzpatrick on Amazon, iTunes, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords

The quintessential Mangus Fitzpatrick library:
The Sexual Reeducation of Melissa
The Sexual Indoctrination of Melissa
Naughty Shorts Vol 1: Lesbian Inspirations
Naughty Shorts Vol 2: Bondage Tales
Naughty Shorts Vol 3: Threeplay!
Naughty Shorts Vol 4: Voyeurific
Fourplay Collection Vol 1 (all four Naoughty Shorts books in one)
Freely Kinky Volume 1

No comments:

Post a Comment