Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lord Z Book Two Preview

The following excerpt from the upcoming sequel to The Sexual Reeducation of Melissa:

     "I close my eyes and see her above me.  Her slick, sweat soaked skin glistening in the moonlight.  The surf echoes in the distance as she fervently pumps her body up and down on my cock, in a fevered frenzy of delight and emotion.  I slow her down with an arm around her back and suckle on her breasts, sucking the generous tits into my mouth, twirling the nipples with my tongue and nibbling them gently.  She presses me back into the padded lawn chair, her mouth on mine, her tongue searching and exploring, tasting my saliva and sucking on my protruding tongue.  She violates my mouth with her tongue as she slides her body gently over mine, rocking her clit back and forth on the base of my cock.  We continue like that for minutes, a gentle lovemaking unlike what has gone before and she shudders when the orgasm takes her.  Her pulsating pussy grips my cock; the sensations of her inner sex pulling and tugging at my sensitive cock head push me over the edge and I erupt inside of her.  She rides me through the extent of my orgasm and then collapses on top of me, crying.  I hold her, not realizing it will be the last time I do."


Just a tantalizing treat from the new book The Sexual Indoctrination of Melissa.  Will Lord Z and Melissa part ways? You'll have to read the book to find out.


Sweet wet dreams,


Mangus

View Mangus' books at Smashwords - https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MangusFitz

No comments:

Post a Comment