Sunday, May 27, 2012

Son of a beach


We’re on the beach kissing passionately when I reach my hand down and rub your clit lightly through your bikini.  I know how you love the feel of the smooth fabric rubbing against you.  I can feel your heat through the cotton, and the first hint of moisture.  If it's already coming out, I know you're sopping wet inside!

I slip my unbuttoned shirt off quickly, lay it on the sand, and gently push you down on it.  You reach up to draw me closer to you, but I shake my head.  I've got more things in mind than just a quickie.  I spread your legs with my hands, and kneel down between them.  I untie your bikini bottoms and push them out of the way.  Then, inhaling that sweet perfume as I drop closer to my quarry, I kiss your thighs, keeping you in anticipation of my talented tongue.  I nibble on your outer lips, while I use my free hand to tweak your left nipple gently.  You get the idea and get busy with your other nipple, so both of your tits are getting the attention they deserve.

Finally, I lick your clit gently and you jump.  I know how sensitive you are, and dive deeper into your glistening hole, licking and probing.  All the while, my nose is gently rubbing your clit every now and then to give you just the right amount of stimulation.  We continue like this for what seems like no time at all,  but it's getting darker, so I know we need to move quickly before we can't see a thing.  Your breathing is getting heavier and your moaning fills the air.  I proceed to suck directly on your clit, firm but gentle.  I start lapping up and down from your hole to your clit and back again.  You're humping my face and moaning louder.  My dick has never been so hard.

I've got both my hands on your hips, just to keep a little bit of control.  You've abandoned sitting up so you can grab both of your own tits and play with your nipples.  You start to breathe so heavily, I think you're going to hyperventilate.  Then, you start screaming and rocking your hips as your sweet juices start oozing out more and giving me a wonderful reward for helping you to orgasm.

You continue to shudder for the next few minutes, as subsequent orgasms rock your body.  I hold you close, waiting for them to subside before moving on to the next part of our evening.  Then...

Damn, I see the lights of a beach patrol vehicle coming up the beach.  I
guess we'll have to get dressed and continue this later...


View Mangus' books at Smashwords - https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MangusFitz

No comments:

Post a Comment